How can a strategic consultation with Dimensions Consulting take your experience with diversity, equity and inclusion beyond the basics?
How do diverse people, cultures and perspectives work together most successfully to innovate, increase the impact of your work and make your services most useful?
What tools for effectively building community across cultures could you use to enhance the current depth of relationship between staff, clients, products, and services?
Dimensions Consulting will provide you with over twenty years of experience in management consulting, strategic planning, leadership development, coaching, training and team facilitation.
Dimensions Consulting will deliver quality diversity training and resources that will…
Create more inclusive, creative and culturally responsive environments
Accelerate cross-cultural communication and collaborative effort
Provide training and tools for effectively managing conflict
Provide training and tools for identifying and addressing implicit bias
Increase employee energy & enthusiasm for teamwork and innovation
Maximize the capacity of all staff to relate, connect and actively contribute to your work.
Through the depth and diversity of facilitated workshops organizations will begin a journey in diversity, equity and inclusion work that will help them to:
- Foster partnerships: Improve each leader’s ability to assess their organization’s current progress and entry points to the work of diversity, equity and inclusion; facilitate the ability to connect with peers across organizations, in parallel positions.
- Map the moment: Expand each leader’s understanding of current and emerging realities that are impacting domestic and global diversity work. Support leaders in understanding how diversity, equity and inclusion work, in its complexity, applies in an ongoing way to the lifecycle of an organization.
- Develop a common understanding: Develop an increased and shared understanding (a common language) for the meaning of diversity, equity and inclusion work across organizational partners.
- Clarify values and commitments: Support each organization in the development of a values statement that can embed diversity, equity and inclusion commitments and be utilized to update current policies and practices to align with those values.
- Clarify and address implicit and explicit biases: Support organizational partners in acknowledging and understanding their own personal and unintentional racial biases. Teach how to recognize when these biases arise and educate on approaches that will assist in preventing these biases from influencing their decision-making and approach to building multiracial community, partnership, trust and collaboration.
- Develop equity and inclusion skills: Develop the skills, knowledge and capacity to work collaboratively, internally and externally, grounded in a deep understanding of diversity, inclusion and equity and the ability to authentically practice all three.
- Commit to achieving equity and inclusion goals: Support leaders and organizations in setting a trajectory for equity goals to be reached with staff, Board members and partners that can be integrated within in all aspects of an organization’s work.
- Develop a collaborative culture and approach: Support leaders in developing a higher functioning, more collaborative organization that has a genuine commitment to inclusion and equity and possesses the skills to better engage reciprocally in work to educate and build community with the next generation of leaders.